QuickBooks point of sale is a software that is backing up retailers around the world in order to make their work life easy.Don't be late and just get you quickbooks installed. Here in this post are the steps to install QuickBooks Point Of Sale on your computer.
Process To install QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale:-
1. First of all you need to download QuickBooks POS which can be downloaded from the link given below which will open our downloads and update page from where you need select the product you need and version of the product and hit search button.
2. After hitting search your product will get searched and you just need to Hit download.
3. After you hit download the download process will get started and when download is finished you need to locate where you file gets downloaded in your computer and after you find the file just double click on it to start the installation setup.
4. After the installation setup gets started you just need to click YES TO ALL if prompted to overwrite the existing files extracted.
5. Just click on next button to start the installation process.
6. When terms and license agreement appears read it and if you agree with all terms and conditions select I accept and simply click next.
7. After that the installation setup will ask for License and Product key just enter those and click next.
8. Again click next.
9. Now select the number o computer you want to run the QuickBooks:-
11. After the installation is finished you may need to restart your computer.
12. Now just simply activate QB POS and you are good to go.
These blogs are written by QuickBooks ProAdvisors